If you want to know information About Noakhali to Dhaka Train, then this post is for your convenience. The easiest way to travel from Noakhali to Dhaka is by train. It is always important to know the train schedule if you want a relaxing and enjoyable journey. There are some things that can help make your trip better, such as knowing what time trains leave or arrive at your destination station so you don’t miss any train.
If you’re planning to spend some time in Dhaka and want the best experience, then take a train. Every day, lots of people visit Dhaka a large number prefer traveling by rail. that’s why it is important to choose the right train at your desired time. In this article, we share all necessary Information like what trains are available and when they arrive/depart so that you can go every trip smoothly with less hassle.
You May Also Like Dhaka to Sylhet Train Service & Ticket Price
Noakhali to Dhaka Train Route Map
Noakhali to Dhaka route distance is 244 Kilometers. Here below is a google map for Noakhali to Dhaka train route.
Noakhali to Dhaka Train List
Here below we share Noakhali to Dhaka Train List which will help you to choose the right one.
|Dhaka to Noakhali Train List|
|UPAKUL EXPRESS (711-712)|
Noakhali to Dhaka Train Schedule
Here below we share Noakhali to Dhaka Train schedule which will help you to book your ticket at your desired time.
|Train||Departure (Noakhali)||Arrival (Dhaka)||Off Day|
|UPAKUL EXPRESS (711-712)||06:00 AM||11:45 AM|
The best train service from Noakhali to Dhaka is the Upakul Express (Train No: 703-704). It departs at 07:45 AM and arrives at 12:27 PM. Upakul Express runs every day.
Upakul Express Train Tickets Price
Upakul Express has Four types of tickets like S_Chair,Shovan, F_Seat & AC_S. All the ticket prices are given below.
|Class||Ticket Price BDT (Adult)||Ticket Price BDT (Child)|
|Note: All Ticket price mentioned above are Including VAT.|
Noakhali to Dhaka Train Online Ticket Booking
Train ticket online booking service is one of the easiest ways to buy or book your Noakhali to Dhaka train tickets. If you don’t have enough time, follow these steps and book your train ticket online.
- You must first register on the Bangladesh Railway Esheba website before you can buy a ticket.
- Visit Esheba website (https://www.esheba.cnsbd.com/).
- You can register your account by clicking “Sign up” and then you enter a registration webpage where careful fill-up form. After that click “Register” button on the screen.
- Now, the Bangladesh Railway sends you a verification link in your mail address.
- By clicking this link you complete your registration process.
- After Completing registration you can buy or booking an online train ticket. From this online service
visit the website again and sign up your account then give your information correctly
- You will see a“purchase ticket” button. on the Dashboard click the button.
- Now select your desired Station, Journey date, Destination and seat class.
- Then Click on the “Search Train” Button.
- By clicking “Auto-Select” or “Seat Selection” you will able to select your seat and route if the seat is available your desire train you will see the ticket and then complete your payment method.
- After successfully payment is complete a confirmation receipt will show.
- And finally, you can get your desired train ticket online.
Need to Know Dhaka to Khulna Train Service & Ticket Price
Railway Station Contact Number
Kamalapur Station Mobile Number – 02-8315857, 02-9330522, 01843-220622, 01711691612
Dhaka Airport Contact Number – 02-8924239
Noakhali Station Contact Number – +88 01711-691550, 635162
Every time you travel from one place to another, it can be a hassle if there are no resources available. Luckily we have been able to help streamline your journey with this comprehensive list of helpful information about train schedules in Dhaka and Noakhali. In this Article, We try to provide everything necessary Information about the Noakhali-Dhaka train schedule including ticket prices, how long trains take, or what stations they stop in when arriving there so as not to miss any essential stops along the way! Hopefully, by knowing these basics we will make your journey much more comfortable.